Wednesday 11 January 2012

Thoughts on Mid-January


Hands up if you're already seriously concerned at the rapid speed that 2012 is taking. {In case you haven't already realized, my hand is up, way up high.} It feels like I only arrived in Brisbane days ago, yet I've managed three months there and am now on my last stretch in Sydney before I depart for London in two weeks time. I think it might have something to do with absence making the heart grow fonder, although I can't say I ever heard of absence making time go faster.

So far, in January, I have:
- Celebrated a birthday
- Visited a Theme Park
- Travelled over 900km in a car
- Had a hair cut
- Stressed out about how to get everything packed and back to London
- Participated in Chantelle's January Photo-a-Day challenge
- Spent far too much time playing The Sims 3 and not enough time doing more important things
- Seen my Sisters {in-law}
- Watched a whole season of Ally McBeal
- Cried
- Laughed
- Loved

Phew! I think I need a break after reading that list and I've still got two family birthdays, a flight back to London & a reunion with the crew I've not seen in months to keep me occupied in January. I'm pretty sure I need to squeeze in therapy appointments, job interviews & exercise somewhere there too.

Lucky for me there's no lack of caffeine in my Grandmother's kitchen.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow sounds like you have been super busy! All I have managed to achieve is getting my tax return in. Safe flight home :)